Gibsin Sg Copy

hello I want to do myself som guitar, I loke SG then I want to do it but I search on internet many hours but I just find plan but whit now sizes, I come from europ from slovak and we have not got som shop whit plans can somone mail me plan to tis guitar please thas my mail is adam.l@post.sk

hello I want to do myself som guitar, I loke SG then I want to do it but I search on internet many hours but I just find plan but whit now sizes, I come from europ from slovak and we have not got som shop whit plans can somone mail me plan to tis guitar please thas my mail is adam.l@post.sk

In a word....no.

Use google. Not sure if anyone sells plans for an SG, but you're unlikely to find any complete plan that's free. You could always just draw up your own. Go buy Melvyn Hiscock's 'Make Your Own Electric Guitar' and move on from there.

http://www.guitarbuild.com/modules/mydownl...isit.php?lid=44

That is the SG, you will need to download turbocad from the same site. It is 1:1, but you will need to play around with it so that it won't print 100 pages of nothing.

http://www.guitarbuild.com/modules/mydownl...isit.php?lid=12

That would be the F.

Ok, working out how to print isn't amazingly simple, so follow these steps:

1. Options - Drawing Setup - Click metric - Ok

2. Print - Page setup - Change drawing sheet size to ANSI E - Click Fit

3. Change printing scale back to 1:1 - the print it.

Should be roughly 16 pages, to scale.