Guitar Of The Month For September

Guitar of the month for September  

127 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Well geez, it's all been said... GotM_of_the-Century

I too thought mike was it when he posted first, but the more I look at it the less I like it (sorry man). I mostly like the shape, but I love the woods. Ultimately I'm not a fan of the finish or the general bulk, execution was just not up to the level of a few other competitors. In any other month it would be this one.

Ultimately I decided to go with Russ's just ofr pure quality of execution. I actually don't like the body much at all, but the neck is stunning and the pinstriping details on the body are very very nice. Clean, very impressive build.

- Dave

Loved Mike's from the first sight, and even though I admired the others as they were entered, at the end the CMCg-I was the one that I thought "I wish I'd built that".

Love the shape, love the woods.

The other thought I had was "I'm glad I didn't enter this month"

Well done to all the entrants.

Brian.

Maybe I'll take up needlepoint, because clearly I will never match any of these. Of them, I voted for Zyonsdream, because while pointy/angular guitars aren't my cup of tea, that one is executed so well that even I find it beautiful. Getting me to like that shape is hard!

The others are also amazing. If I ever finish the one I'm working on, I definately won't enter it in a September GOTM!

Todd