:DHAHA LOOK HOW EVIL I AM :D

IMG_1749.jpg

AWWWW Its megan with rock star

IMG_1747.jpg

Edited by !!METAL MATT!!
Hey Matt, it looks like mom is a border collie, what is the father?

Well she is a collie but we found her as a stray. Me and megan where at a party and it started to Storm outside so we went for a walk when this dog came stumbling up to me so I reached down and she passed out in my arms, so I picked her up and we ran back to the house. We dryed her off and tryed to see what was wroung no luck so we took her to the vet in the moring. Well some one had been kicking the crap out of her and she was (I bleave) Forced to eat 3 rags and chunks of metal and twist ties, so at this point this is our dog no matter what!!! so time starts to pass and stormy is happy and calm and loveing her new life, but shes starting to get fat and fast it turns out that thru all this **** she has been thru she was pregnant

so we really have no idea who the dad is

Awesome!

Any of them got names yet?

Sucks that she was abused so badly. :D Both of our dogs are "rescues", too. One from an actual rescue association, and the other from the streets of Kashechewan, where he surely would have been the victim of much abuse at the hands of bored teenagers. Or, he just would've been shot during a "dog culling" day, which happens every now and then. Screw that.

I'm curious about what they're going to look like. With mutts, you just never know. :D