Looking For Someone To Build Me A Prs Style Guitar

Dr Brine

thanks for all the help guys, if anyone else has something to contribute please pm me or reply to the thread, thanks!

The Blue Rocker

I build custom guitars and basses and do custom paint and design.

I can help you if your still looking. Check out my website www.bluerockercustoms.com :D

hmmm, i couldnt see any on your website. Lets see some pictures dude!!

Looks like a bunch of clients guitars that he's painted for them, not self built guitars with custom graphics. Mabye one custom body at the bottom, but what about the rest?

Unless of course he has replicated a bunch of guitars, right down to the 'unavailable to buy' proprietory knobs and bridge system on the Ibanez 'clone', and got EVERY detail, including the truss rod end on the wolgang, EXACTLY correct, then gone totally left field and done a wild paint job.

Id say this comes back to what was mentioned earlier in this thread.

Happy to be proven wrong!!!!! Lets see some in progress shots.

Looks like a bunch of clients guitars that he's painted for them, not self built guitars with custom graphics. Mabye one custom body at the bottom, but what about the rest?

Unless of course he has replicated a bunch of guitars, right down to the 'unavailable to buy' proprietory knobs and bridge system on the Ibanez 'clone', and got EVERY detail, including the truss rod end on the wolgang, EXACTLY correct, then gone totally left field and done a wild paint job.

Id say this comes back to what was mentioned earlier in this thread.

Happy to be proven wrong!!!!! Lets see some in progress shots.

WOW very good woffe was just a custom paint job. Now just for fun can you tell me the ones I built? And yes the one on the bottom is one of mine. And on the home page you get a closeup on the custom paint job. Thanks for looking.

Blue Rocker :D

• 4 months later...