Guitar of the Month

Vote for your favorite!  

40 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

one week before jan, isn't it?

hey lex, how do those ukes sound? i've got a baritone ukelele that i got for christmas that sounds like crap, and every other uke i've played other than mabye 2 or 3 have sounded as bad or worse...

hey lex, how do those ukes sound? i've got a baritone ukelele that i got for christmas that sounds like crap, and every other uke i've played other than mabye 2 or 3 have sounded as bad or worse...

They are all made of solid woods, with wood binding and bridges. I assume they sound better then those NASTY plywood things I remember playing in elementary school, I've never done a side-by-side comparison, though the triangular flame Koa one in my sig was a custom order for a local ukulele group who are quite famous in Hawaii, so they must sound pretty good. The difference in sound is probably similar to a plywood acoustic guitar and a high-end solid wood hand built acoustic guitar.

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh man, i was gonna enter my Teisco hollowbody I'm restoring, maybe I'll hold off until January's vote? I think it could have won, but i made a small error in sanding today, which will make it look imperfect, and not good enough to win against your guys' guitars. You know, next month is my birthday, the 17, so maybe as a really nice birthday gift you guys could hold off until January? or everyone could vote for me? PLEASE?!?! I really want that downloads section....

lol...ouch...