Guitar of the Month

Vote for your favorite!  

40 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

:DB):D:D i almost started to cry, i missed the entry by two !#$$ing days! i shouldve read what the contest was gonna be earlier, i didnt even think about it until this morning and didnt read it until tonight. oh well maybe next month. the tele is nice though so i voted for that :DB)B)B)

i almost started to cry, i missed the entry by two !#$$ing days! i shouldve read what the contest was gonna be earlier, i didnt even think about it until this morning and didnt read it until tonight. oh well maybe next month. the tele is nice though so i voted for that

Beware... I'll probably enter my unfinished strat next month! :D

Did you guys know that I can make at least two bodies out of that lumber? I might enter two guitars....

I'm waiting for the month where there's no entries, I slap something up on the 22nd, and slam in a win by default overnight! Woo-Hoo! :D

But ohhh, I do lie in wait for the January contest next year when the Marandaburst will spring forth like a leaping tiger! HarHarHarHar!!!!! B)

oh my god...i got a vote!

2 even!

okay...okay...so one was mine...

nice job on the tele, though. my vote really went for yours, but i knew you were gonna win anyway, so i just happened to slip and click mine...

and yes, it was a fender. i say was because i've stripped it of all signs saying that it would be. i rubbed down the headstock label (that took a lot of paint thinner to get off) and i always had grover tuners on it instead of fender, but other than that and the finish, it's exactly how i got the thing.

actually, i won the guitar in a contest. it was signed by One Way Ride, Nickel Back, and Stir, but that was when they sucked and i really didn't like them and i wanted to actually play the thing (my first guitar, after all) so i stripped 'em down and did this really nasty, brush painted flame on it, really bad...horrible...actually...

it's also gone through a lot of permanent marker stages, which really isn't permanent when it comes to paint thinners and turpentine...

but yeah, i think it's gonna stay like that for a while. my next idea (after i finish my SG) is to put a really nice flame maple veneer on it and do some type of vintage burst, just to see how it would look.