[sample] Testing My First Diy Sustainer (thanks To Psw And All)

head

Hi! My name is Augusto, and I'm from Italy.

I wish to thank you all, especially PSW and his "sustainer monster-thread". I have just finished my sustainer and simply would like you to take a look at my first test, sorry for the bad quality:

video_sample

I used an old Maasaki guitar. Is a very bad '80s Les Paul copy, but works really fine to me!

Thank you all again!

Well done, I only happened across this post today and have pasted it into the sustainer thread for others to see...and left a comment on youtube for you.

With practice and perhaps some further tweaking however, you should be able to get all manner of ebow sounds, bigger chord pads and long controlled single note lines on any string. Also, it should be capable of playing harmonics an octave or an octave and a fifth above in the harmonic mode.

But to come this far is great...it takes courage and perseverance and what you have learned I hope holds you in good stread in all your future projects...again, well done...

pete