I'm gonna be a dad!

Guest Litchfield Custom Gutars

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, this is good, and it wont cut too much out of the guitar fund, cuz there's money set aside

Well I guess I'm a little late - but congrats! I'm glad to hear your funding isn't in jeapordy either. What will be in jeapordy is you building time unless you find a way to be away from the wife and kids without sleeping in the dog house. Seriously, it's an awesome thing to become a dad and to have a little guy/girl crawling around. I was told many times that my entire life was about to change but never really understood what they meant. I always thought people were exaggerating when they said that my free time was going to be consumed. It's true! The way I used to spend my weekends and time after work is completely and totaly diffferent than it is now. Even a trip to the store (on my own) takes planning and clearance. I can get about 1 hr a day to build sometimes a little more.

It's all worth it, of course. When the little one yells "Daddy!!!" and runs toward you with arms open - that's a beatiful thing.

I hope everything goes well. My wife strongly recommends the epidural! I wish I had one during the birth!

Congrats again,

Dave

Well, this is good, and it wont cut too much out of the guitar fund, cuz there's money set aside

Well I guess I'm a little late - but congrats! I'm glad to hear your funding isn't in jeapordy either. What will be in jeapordy is you building time unless you find a way to be away from the wife and kids without sleeping in the dog house. Seriously, it's an awesome thing to become a dad and to have a little guy/girl crawling around. I was told many times that my entire life was about to change but never really understood what they meant. I always thought people were exaggerating when they said that my free time was going to be consumed. It's true! The way I used to spend my weekends and time after work is completely and totaly diffferent than it is now. Even a trip to the store (on my own) takes planning and clearance. I can get about 1 hr a day to build sometimes a little more.

It's all worth it, of course. When the little one yells "Daddy!!!" and runs toward you with arms open - that's a beatiful thing.

I hope everything goes well. My wife strongly recommends the epidural! I wish I had one during the birth!

Congrats again,

Dave

Well, unemployment kinda shrank the funds :D .

And a baby monitor in the shop will be a neccecity.And thanx to all.

• 3 months later...

Well the due date is July 29th. Only 3 months. I almost cry with impatience!

Well the boy's name is James Robert Litchfield. I cant wait. I hear how cool it is, but I cant wat to experience it.

Well the boy's name is James Robert Litchfield

Sounds like a future rock star to me.....That or Fonzarelli. B) That's about the best way to invest in retirement, have a kid and make them support you when your old and gray.

Good luck and good health to your family, Jeff. :D

P.S. Hope you still have my # cause I'd still like to get together next time your in town. :D

I actually lisen to some, but alot of it is to top 40 for me. Third Day's new stuff is great and Newsboys have actually not been so cheesy recently.

Ever seen Third Day live? AWESOME. Probably one of the best live bands I've seen. Newsboys hasn't been so cheesy recently, but I'm getting a little sick of them...my band does a few covers of their songs and they get onl QUICK. I really like Shane and Shane. Their new stuff is a little too "poppy", but Shane Barnard (former name of the band) - Rocks Won't Cry is a good CD. Really interesting strumming patterns.