Craftsman 3D Sander...

Guitarfrenzy

I was watching television the other day when I saw a commercial about this new 3D Sander that Sears is selling. It looks like it would be perfect for sanding the guitar body's top after you have rough carved it. Has anyone else even heard about this product? Anyone tried it? Anyways, I just wanted to pass on these links in case your as interested as I am about this product. Check em out...

3D Sander Info Page

Sears Offical Page on the 3D Sander

Epinions.com Review

I think you can get one for around 29.99. If anyone has bought one, or has used one let me know what you think about it.

Matt

YES!!! i have one bought it last year when they came out, it works great!

for lespaul style tops its good, for a sharper carve like prs's id be careful but the thing is pretty cool you can also get little buffing pads for it and a wide variety of grits. for 50$ its a nice tool t have!

yeah. why would you shave with it again? lol. i could see some moron chop off his nose just to get the 30 dollars back. oh people in this world. Thats not a very good guarantee! cause what if someone....Misses and cuts off something important on their face? 30 bucks! *** IS WRONG WITH THESE PEOPEL!

YES!!! i have one bought it last year when they came out, it works great!

for lespaul style tops its good, for a sharper carve like prs's id be careful but the thing is pretty cool you can also get little buffing pads for it and a wide variety of grits. for 50$ its a nice tool t have!

That's what I was think.. it would be good for gradual curves, but not for PRS type. But who knows it might do good even on those... I think I'm gonna buy one and try it out anyway, and I think you can get one for 29.99 now. So that's not bad... I'll let you guys know how it works out..

MaTT