Ebay Swirling Info Scam

sarradan

How crazy is that. I wonder how people out there find an info page or some detailed instructions and just sell them off on ebay like that. Thanks for posting that, doesn't look like he wants to stop does it. I'm glad I got to see the actual link as well because the other one had broken before I saw it. Again, thanks for the headups on this guy. J

I decided to email this yahoo, asking him why he was selling info that was already available for free on this site. Here is his response;

Dear ******,

The information now is far past anything on Project Guitar. I talk about

dipping methods. Names of paint that work and are affordable in large

quanities and can be customized. I explain techniques how to swirl your

paint. Not just brush like a tard. Plus alot more. The Project Guitar site

was made to throw people off track. It gets your feet wet and I tell you

how to do swirls that you will be happy with. I can tell you how to swirl

like the guys selling swirl bodies on ebay.

The information I provided

at first is far behind what Im selling now. Experienced Swirl vets have

even commented I might leave out some simple techniques to keep their

business alive. LOL

Have I sold this info to you?

-tiggie_00

I was tempted to repond to his question at the end with another email i.e. "No, because I may be crazy, but I'm not STUPID!!", but I'll take the high road on this one.

Cheers

I decided to email this yahoo, asking him why he was selling info that was already available for free on this site. Here is his response;

Dear ******,

The information now is far past anything on Project Guitar. I talk about

dipping methods. Names of paint that work and are affordable in large

quanities and can be customized. I explain techniques how to swirl your

paint. Not just brush like a tard. Plus alot more. The Project Guitar site

was made to throw people off track. It gets your feet wet and I tell you

how to do swirls that you will be happy with. I can tell you how to swirl

like the guys selling swirl bodies on ebay.

The information I provided

at first is far behind what Im selling now. Experienced Swirl vets have

even commented I might leave out some simple techniques to keep their

business alive. LOL

Have I sold this info to you?

-tiggie_00

I was tempted to repond to his question at the end with another email i.e. "No, because I may be crazy, but I'm not STUPID!!", but I'll take the high road on this one.

Cheers

I was dumb enough to bite on this turd. I sent Mr Calvert exactly what he sent to me and it was all from the project guitar site.As of today his ebay link is still active.If he has found a loophole by adding additional material, or eliminated the PGF tutorial, makes me wonder who else he is stealing from. If he actually knew how to swirl, why bother copying pages? Are you that lazy you can't write out the instructions?. Every school kid knows if you gonna copy homework you at least have the brains to re write it before handing it in....jeez.

i'm not letting this one go, and i don't think he should be able to get away with it either.As far as i can tell from ebay he sold 7-10.

I figured by posting it on a forum where people would be interested in the subject, would be most effective.

• 2 weeks later...

Some things never change. Man, I got ripped off years ago and fighting it just caused more trouble. I lost THOUSANDS from that ordeal.

What really bites is that it took away a lot of the fun and willingness to share how I do stuff on forums. Everything I used to post for free gets published and sold now. As a matter of fact, I'm celebrating 5 years in business. I make enough to cover the cable bill each month, so that's pretty rockin'. :D