Entry for July 2020's Guitar Of The Month is open - ENTER HERE!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

jmrentis

Pg Bday?

We missed it this year didn't we?? The official day was 9/9/02, though the admin account is today.

So Happy Belated BDay PG B):DB) !!

1 year old thread!

Well I guess we have an answer for GuitarFrenzy now. I know this post will be a trip down memory lane for certain long standing members like Wes, Soap, and others.

Just wanted to wish PG a happy belated and throw a thanks out to Brian for giving us all a place to hang out, learn, and share. I've no idea where else such a motley crew would ever find a habitable community. And thanks to all those Mods who helped Brian out to get PG this far, as well as all those who've donated. In the spirit of keeping this place going for years to come- I wonder what PG will be like 5 years from now!?!

PG Rocks! :D

Everything Jason said! :D I´ve been here for a short time, but it´s been all great so far...

...Damn, I got dust in my eyes...

I joined in 2003 but I didn't realize how young it was...or how old I am getting. Even in these early days it was a vibrant and unique forum of diverse characters with a common obsession. It was pretty much my introduction to the internets and my second post I think became the sustainer thread that is still going today.

I know without this forum and the ideas and support of many people over many years I would never have got the darn thing to work! Obviously, without the administration and the dedication of the moderators (although they have greatly expanded in number lately) there would not be a forum or the character would have changed.

Throughout...this character has remained pretty consistent and all have become friends and support in times of need...and very often a much needed distraction and time waster from the worries of the world.

thanks to everyone...

pete