Guitar of the Month

Time to pick a winner  

54 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I really had a hard time with this one.

Do I vote with my head?

(The work and detail and 'the extra mile' that I could tell went into it)

Or with my gut?

(Which one would I actually want to own/buy/play)

They were 2 different answers...

There were some really great guitars here!

I think by naming any names in particular tho, it somehow lessens the others' hard work and effort, so I keep my vote private out of respect for the hard work that everyone did here. :D

I think by naming any names in particular tho, it somehow lessens the others' hard work and effort, so I keep my vote private out of respect for the hard work that everyone did here. B)

:D i didn't really think about it that way, i'm sorry, it really was a tie between all of them, each had great features that put it apart, i'd just buy a headless guitar cause i need a little gutiar for when i'm at work to strum on between calls, other then that i probably wouldn't have been able to vote, hope that helps :D

went with the EG112. i could see just what he did to it and i really appreciated the work that went into it. but everyone else is right, this is insanely hard...

blah... :D

AHHHHHHHHH! That was way too hard! B)

They all are great but I had to pick.......................

The Lex-meister's. I hope it's not this hard every month :D

They are all great. I like certain things about each one but the top on your's Lex kept bringing me back. :D

Great work from everyone!!!

I'm hoping to get in for the January vote. My weekend will be consumed with finishing my entry.

:D

Hell, I've already won. To get more than my own vote with competition like this is a major ego boost. Now I have to go out and buy a bigger hat. Thanks.  :D

I agree! I felt like with all the other great guitars mine wouldn't get any votes, except my own. WOOOHOOO! B)

wow there are alot of cool guitars this month! i really like that cloth top! its got a cool look to it, and goats is a pretty blue! i love blue! hey goat we got to get together and jam since we live near each other!

um...... i dont know why there are two voting things for my guitar, i hope it doesnt disquallify me. lex that top is awsome! i think im gonna have to do another flame top soon!