Guitar of the Month

Time to pick a winner  

54 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

well since everyone can only vote once and he's in 1st and 2nd I don't think there is a problem but your right Wes pointed that out to me earlier. Chances are both will just be combined as one but since I can't do that to the pole as it sit's I'll do it in the tally at the end.

Oh alright that's what I thought too, just wanted to make sure before I vote, got a little confused. As for the vote, I'm gonna give it to any of the Rye guitars...love them thinlines ;-)

so long

ace

well I'm running as 4th so far... meh great guitars, so i'm even happy with that.

but i suppose at the tender age of 15 years (10 times younger than some of us here *cough* Brian *cough* B) ) this is great honour.

watch out though - I'm designing a a complete guitar now, which i'm going to start constructing around march.......

hopefully that'll fare better :D

streamline dont get bumbed dude, your guitar is very sweet! they are all very cool this month! i think next month is gonna be a tuff one to! i hope i will be able to enter something? i think i will, i just need to make some flamed pup rings then intsall the hard ware and im good to go on my solid body! cant wait!