February Guitar of the Month

OK here is my first entry for this month. i did this about 2 years ago, it was an old Penco bass that we put a carvin neck on, i reshaped the headstock and added an ebony venneer. with the white and black mop inlay (wich was my second one ever)

its an Ash body that the customer wanted black, it also has aperloid pickguard and a humbucker pickup, this thing sounds great!Dennys,headstock.jpgdennys%20bass.jpg i might be adding another one of my originals also but im not sure

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do the insrtuments have to be guitars? Would I be able enter one of these 'ukuleles I've made in later months?

Yes, they have to be guitars.

Uhhh, it's 'ProjectGuitar.com' dude, not 'ProjectWoodenInstrument.com'.

And if we left your uke in, we'd have to let all the banjo's, baroques, cellos, tenor violas, Mandolas, Mandolins, Chitarra Batentes, the Four Course and Five Course Guitars, the Armadillo-Backed jobs, autoharps and harp guitars, and zithers in too.

Then the joint loses it's focus and primary directive.

Dig? B)

Now, ...gimme a coupla lines of Wildwood Flower, will ya? :D

Yeah, it was supposed to be 9:00PM my time last night, I actually had the Poll section page up on my computer because I wanted to be the first person to vote.

i still have to remind myself that most of the people on here are grown men........wait.......no they're not, your all luthiers :D

im loving the guitars. i dont htink i oculd posablly decide lol. I want them all B)

Guest Litchfield Custom Gutars
Yeah, it was supposed to be 9:00PM my time last night, I actually had the Poll section page up on my computer because I wanted to be the first person to vote.

i still have to remind myself that most of the people on here are grown men........wait.......no they're not, your all luthiers :D

im loving the guitars. i dont htink i oculd posablly decide lol. I want them all B)

I though Luthiers had to go to school to get their title.

only magic ones have to go to school. you can be the "evil" luthier by being the first to declare yourself in the position.

I though Luthiers had to go to school to get their title.

I don't think so, you can become one with years of experience and practice.