Entry for May 2020's Guitar Of The Month is open - ENTER HERE!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

rhoads56

Stainless Steel fretwire

damn i live in northern ireland so i cant really take advantage of your offer, gawdamn! i wouldnt mind some stainless fretwire

damn i live in northern ireland so i cant really take advantage of your offer, gawdamn! i wouldnt mind some stainless fretwire

Location is of no concern, i'll post anywhere., just as long as you dont use salt or bush twigs as currency...

B):DB) i have no money! im buying a house in less than a month! :D:D:D rhoads, will you have a bunch that i could maybe contact you in a few months and buy enough for like one guitar? i'd like to try it but the wife will kill me if i order it now B)B)B)

rhoads, will you have a bunch that i could maybe contact you in a few months and buy enough for like one guitar? I'd like to try it but the wife will kill me if i order it now

One guitar's worth is $13... even with shipping... maybe $20? Hmm... he said it's a one time deal before the price jumps to $35-40/set, that's why I'm ordering 10 sets.

Shhh!!! Don't tell her! We won't :D

i'd like to try it but the wife will kill me if i order it now

Why would she know that you even bought any? I reckon i could change our lounge suite, and my missus would never know, let alone some small guitar parts.

well im gonna try to talk her into it, the problem is i bought about six guitars worth of the stew mac stuff about two months ago, and ive only done two guitars since then.

i'd probably like to get 5 guitars worth, but i will let you know, i will email you rhoads.

it is a great price!

How will the fretwire be coming? in Rods, Coiled, or in precut pieces? Doesn't matter to me I just thought others might be curious

We are assuming it is arriving to us already pre-radiused, but we havent found that out yet.

We are assuming it is arriving to us already pre-radiused, but we havent found that out yet.

If it is pre-raduised, would it be easy to re-radius it? I.E. if it comes as a 12" radius, and I need it to be 16"?????

Fret wire should be curved 'tighter' than the fret board radius, to ensure the ends stay down.

Cool, when's the deadline for payment, I'm interested in enough for 2 24 fret necks, possibly more in the future

I'd be interested in enough for 2 also. My info is Bingo328@yahoo.com

Ok fellas, the wire is on its way. Please contact me on email (guitars@monaro.com.au) to place your orders. These prices are valid until Jan 30th

PaylPal, int. Money order, personal cheques are all fine.

Will find out postage costs today

Hey Rhodes, I just tried to send you an e-mail and I got one of these...

The original message was received at Tue, 13 Jan 2004 22:26:26 -0500 (EST)

from XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

----- The following addresses had permanent fatal errors -----

<guitars@monaro.com.au>

(reason: 550 Host unknown)

----- Transcript of session follows -----

550 5.1.2 <guitars@monaro.com.au>... Host unknown (Name server: monaro.com.au: host not found)

I shot you an e-mail through the forum, not sure if it will go through or not, but just in case, please contact me via e-mail through the forum.

Thanx

The server is down now it seems. Just try again tomorrow. 9of7 X 3of2, you might want to edit out your IP address from your post .

The server is down now it seems. Just try again tomorrow. 9of7 X 3of2, you might want to edit out your IP address from your post .

Good tip!! Thanks, didnt even think about the IP addy :D

Sorry guys, i changed domain hosts today, and they say it'll take 72 hours to full change over... whatever that means

PM's are fine, as ive deleted all the old ones now.

Guest Litchfield Custom Gutars

Not sure if I'm still up for it. I will try as hard as I can, but money is tight, and the wife is being well, pregnant. So if I can, I will. Seriously, I am trying hard.

can i have three guitars' worth still?

roman_sub@hotmail.com

i hope i'm not too late!

:D

Roman

These prices are valid until Jan 30th

that means i still have enough time! ok how much do i need to pay you rhoads56.......... and kahler is infinetely superior to OFR B) *cough* *cough* (worth a try JB! :D )

i live in UK so yeh, should i contact you first or will you email me with how much i owe you?

thanks,

Roman

hmmm......... well its 1st of February, so maybe time for a bump?

personally i'm completely in the dark about the whole deal now...... am i the only one? :D

Waiting on delivery now. Until then these prices still stands. Should only be a few weeks or so. Im not comfortable taking in money for a product i dont actually have yet.