Stainless Steel fretwire

rhoads56

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

rhoads, will you have a bunch that i could maybe contact you in a few months and buy enough for like one guitar? I'd like to try it but the wife will kill me if i order it now

One guitar's worth is $13... even with shipping... maybe $20? Hmm... he said it's a one time deal before the price jumps to $35-40/set, that's why I'm ordering 10 sets.

Shhh!!! Don't tell her! We won't :D

well im gonna try to talk her into it, the problem is i bought about six guitars worth of the stew mac stuff about two months ago, and ive only done two guitars since then.

i'd probably like to get 5 guitars worth, but i will let you know, i will email you rhoads.

it is a great price!

• 2 weeks later...

Hey Rhodes, I just tried to send you an e-mail and I got one of these...

The original message was received at Tue, 13 Jan 2004 22:26:26 -0500 (EST)

from XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

----- The following addresses had permanent fatal errors -----

<guitars@monaro.com.au>

(reason: 550 Host unknown)

----- Transcript of session follows -----

550 5.1.2 <guitars@monaro.com.au>... Host unknown (Name server: monaro.com.au: host not found)

I shot you an e-mail through the forum, not sure if it will go through or not, but just in case, please contact me via e-mail through the forum.

Thanx

Guest Litchfield Custom Gutars

Not sure if I'm still up for it. I will try as hard as I can, but money is tight, and the wife is being well, pregnant. So if I can, I will. Seriously, I am trying hard.

These prices are valid until Jan 30th

that means i still have enough time! ok how much do i need to pay you rhoads56.......... and kahler is infinetely superior to OFR B) *cough* *cough* (worth a try JB! :D )

i live in UK so yeh, should i contact you first or will you email me with how much i owe you?

thanks,

Roman

• 3 weeks later...