A Few New Builds

NotYou

One more is done. I have big plans for the other three (and a big announcement :D... later)

All of the photos (tons of them) are here.

I'll update my website when I get a chance.

Love the work. Could you let me know your reasons behind not growing the rust on the front of this one... I really felt looking at the pictures that the top should match the rest of the guitar.

If not it is ok.. I respect the art side of the builds. (not like I listen to anyone... ha ha ha)

One more is done. I have big plans for the other three (and a big announcement :D... later)

All of the photos (tons of them) are here.

I'll update my website when I get a chance.

Love the work. Could you let me know your reasons behind not growing the rust on the front of this one... I really felt looking at the pictures that the top should match the rest of the guitar.

If not it is ok.. I respect the art side of the builds. (not like I listen to anyone... ha ha ha)

No reason in particular. It does wrap around to the front, but you can't see it from the other photos too well:

30864_391754590137_183692040137_3848458_873968_n.jpg30864_391754605137_183692040137_3848460_6895016_n.jpg

Edited by NotYou

Very very cool mate! I wasn't sure on this one while i was watching but the finish build looks great. The pickup covers are old speaker covers yeah? I dont think they would look good on any build, they just really suit your guitars.

Very very cool mate! I wasn't sure on this one while i was watching but the finish build looks great. The pickup covers are old speaker covers yeah? I dont think they would look good on any build, they just really suit your guitars.

Thanks.

They're actually some kind of mesh that found around an old decrepit car here in the mountains. I'm not even sure what part of the car it was, but I got a bunch of it. It's solid metal and it's pretty stiff (and really f***ing hard to work with :D) , even though it looks like some kind of screen.