Prs With Wenge Neck

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
_1010098.jpg

Looks great as always, I find your work very inspiring,infact I tried carving with chisels and hand planes after I saw one of your previous builds,it worked quite well for me but I've a long way to before mines is anywhere near that good.

One question I have is how do you create the bowl for the controls? I've seen it on many guitars but never seen how its done.

Edited by The Suzuki Method

Very nice and clean work! How are you going to finish it? What color?

Thanks

this colour i like it very much:Black Slate

main1.jpg

You picked very nice finish.. are you building it for yourself or for somebody else?

Hope you´ll can get me some advices when I will be building my prs singlecut hollowbody :D

Very nice and clean work! How are you going to finish it? What color?

Thanks

this colour i like it very much:Black Slate

main1.jpg

You picked very nice finish.. are you building it for yourself or for somebody else?

Hope you´ll can get me some advices when I will be building my prs singlecut hollowbody B)

I build this up for myself now, I train the other one for an order. (http://projectguitar.ibforums.com/index.php?showtopic=42917)

Asks calmly if he will be your question and I try to give a reasonable answer... :D :D B)