Band Videos

tim_ado

yo yo

my band recorded this a few weeks ago. its on youtube and i figured i might aswell share so at least some people who care about music watch it.

also why not share other videos.... i love watching peoples bands live...or ever studio diaries

Dig the vibe you got going on ... the clapper on the left is slightly behind the beat , causing a cool , delay-like effect.

Nice setting though. Y'all should do a whole album out there.

Here's me n my homies rippin up some Pantera live in Phoenix , Az.

One of our own songs. First time we played that, both me and the guitarist bust our voices on the last bit...

Kickass pantera cover. I think a live drummer adds so much to the stage presence of the band, but that was still pretty damn cool.

We actually used a 6 foot tall plywood "shadow-man" behind a real drumkit with our logo on it to help the stage look. lol .

"Buster" got all kinds of attention from people though.

here's one of our originals from the same show.

I like the melodic yet driving music you guys play. Kinda punkish and edgy but easier to digest than some drunk kid spitting venom into a mic. Got any others ? .. oh , and which one are you ?lol ... I'm the cat on the left with the Ibanez RG...

Cool stuff... What sorta amp are you going through to get that sound? Got any higher quality recordings, as well? Those videos sorta get muffled out by the bass lol. But I'm loving the plywood drummer idea! :D

Some others of our songs and covers:

- cover of Paranoid

- Our song, called "Choices"

- Our song, called "Live Today", little faster than the others...

Theres others if you search for "Headless Cross Thornbury". I'm the bloke on the left playing bass. And thanks for listening!

Cool stuff ! You play with your fingers. That rocks.

The tone I had was due to this thing: myfuzzybeast-1.jpg

It was a Carvin SX-300 head with a slant front 4x12 loaded with Ampeg speakers on top/ Eminence on the bottom. I split it so both the rythym guitarist and myself could play through one cab. Made gigging easier , but again , the sound guy was all :D .... if you look at the 2nd vid toward the end , the ( lousy ) cameraman zooms in to the stage a bit and you can see the amp in the back with a Mic on each side of it.

I like to think my tone comes from my hands since no matter what I seem to play through , it always sounds like me playing......... but that night was an Ibanez geet , Dr. Jekyll distortion pedal and the carvin amp. Pups are always Guitarheads.net brand.

"Quality" home-made recordings are on http://www.myspace.com/popalung

Rock on !

OurSouls, cheers for the myspace link! I likey... "Steamroller" made me jump lol.

Nice headbanging, Prostheta. I usually tie my hair up these days, got my hair caught around my bass's strings once...

Nice stuff Prostheta - I dig the domination cover !

Akula - that song makes everyone jump the first time around. Its made me leap in muh seat in my car before........ Get in and not expect it to come on .... then......... POW! :D

Thanks for spinnin the tunes....... glad you dig 'em :D