Third Build - Double (neck) Trouble

Yeah, people really love the curly purple top, but then I flip it over and get a whole new reaction. It has certainly been a long haul, but I'm really pleased with result. I don't think I'll ever do another double neck though - it's just a little too much work for not much more reward. I will definitely enter the GOTM for January though!

WOW!
How's the space between the two headstocks for tuning? I've seen double necks that are parallel, and some that are angled out a little maybe for headstock access or balance?

On January 1, 2016 at 10:16 AM, komodo said:

WOW!
How's the space between the two headstocks for tuning? I've seen double necks that are parallel, and some that are angled out a little maybe for headstock access or balance?

Headstock spacing leaves  just enough clearance for tuning either neck. The necks are actually angled out slightly... 2 degrees maybe?

• 5 months later...

I wish. She's a beauty. The buyer's loss, I say.

Did you ever GOTM this guitar? I think she's got more than a fighting chance. If it wins, I'll happy make note that she's available. We don't do advertising as such, however this would be acceptable....simply as a referral.

Stunning on so many levels....

I am in complete awe over the build quality and also just the choice of woods colours - love the logo.

I am in hyper-awe that the discussion of the logo started in 2010.  I was a young bloke back then.  Now I'm an old git! :)

Please, please do enter it in GOTM!  Mind you, I'm now not going to enter anything until you have already done it and won it  :lol:

• Like 1

• 4 months later...

Did you ever make some good pictures of this guitar ? Would like to see this in full glory. A top may be to get a light tent for easy and shadow free photography. I see many guitars that then at the end not get the pictures that shows their real beauty and this is such an easy way !

I not sell this and no commission but have a look at

http://www.ebay.com/itm/301836830675?_trksid=p2055119.m1438.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

Great guitars deserve the best players and pictures also !!!!!

• 2 months later...