Scott Dixon Cases

Lotza_Noize

I had to search the net to find prices,but what I found was $625 for a single guitar case...more for the multi..

Is it worth it?I would say if you travel alot and your guitar is worth more than $3000 or so,most likely yes...if you are carrying vintage Gibson LPs to shows around the country then yes...if you are carrying your standard Ibanez korean RG,then not at all...a standard hardshell %50 case would do.

One other thing though...It depends more on the padding inside than the hard shell on the outside if it is dropped.So it needs to fit snug...they don't do a very good job of picturing that.

I am glad you posted that link.At first i kind of thought it was just cases for people who want to look fancy,but that guy (scott dixon) makes alot of very good points...luggage savings on multiple guitars in one case for one.

That speaker box and amp head is very nice.I wonder if they create a box for your preferred amp?I would like to read the site but the links don't work.The weight savings are worth noting on the amps and cabs,but not if it affects the sound...

What I really like is the pedal box.very nice.