Emg 707hzs W/ No Wires...

MuffinPunch

So, Im building two custom 7 string guitars simultaneously and I came across some passive EMG 7s for dirt cheap ($100 for 2 sets brand new). They were surplus from a local luthier shop but unfortunately he had purchased them all in bulk and none of the wiring was included. I understand that the general wiring will be done like any other passive pickup, but the pickups themselves are connected to the rest of the electronics via 5 pin quick-connect plugs at the bottom of each pup, which is what I am missing. Does anyone know where I can get this wire from, or how I could construct this wire myself using off the shelf components from an electronics store? The second option would be ideal as I will have to create an "extension chord" from the pickup wires to the control cavity also. Im no electronics geek and to be honest, this will be my first guitar wiring experience (though I do have some experience soldering wires in pedals and circuit boards, etc.) EMG sell their wiring kits for $40 a pop, but these are specifically for active pups and use all that new fancy "solderless" BS. Any help here is greatly appreciated.

The EMG quick connects are RC servo connectors. Check Tower Hobbies.

Thanks for that. It would seem that easy, but the passive pickups require a 5 pin connector, which I was unable to find on the Tower Hobbies site. Fortunately I found the EMG wires themselves at donsmusiccity.com for about what I would be paying for the RC servo connectors. They also sell prewired EMG pot sets for about 10 bucks, so Im pretty well covered.

Yeah, I came across that one, thought about it, but its not clear whether its a 5 pin or a 3 pin, and I need 4 of them. Like I said tho, I found what I was looking for so Im covered now. Thanks for your help guys!