Arrantz Guitars - Are They Any Good?

This is what you need Erik PM him and im sure he will answer your q's.

Although i am assuming since your looking to buy a fingerboard that you will be building your own neck? Therefore you should be able to hammer some frets in and do some simple dot inlays etc.

Edited by chops1983

This is what you need Erik PM him and im sure he will answer your q's.

Although i am assuming since your looking to buy a fingerboard that you will be building your own neck? Therefore you should be able to hammer some frets in and do some simple dot inlays etc.

Indian Rosewood £20 + £10 (24ft). Ebony + £10.

Fretting for 24ft with Dunlop frets for + £13 I have seen nowhere else.

Erik have no 10" rad and, as I talked with him earlier, shipping is very high to Europe, if it haven't changed since.

Array EU Shipping £13 and Stewmacs fees ($11.95 for a FB to Europe) are more what I expect as for shipping fees to EU. Some shops ships for £5.50.

Edited by Metallion

Best option in the longrun is that you build slotting jig using LMI/stewmac templates and make fretboards yourself. Having cheap fretboard alone doesn`t get you anywhere. You still have to order parts from different suppliers and pay shipping fees.

As long as the US and Europe continue to be separated by an ocean, shipping will always be higher US->EU than within the EU.

You obviously did not read post 4:

Array EU Shipping £13 and Stewmacs fees ($11.95 for a FB to Europe) are more what I expect as for shipping fees to EU.

USPS

------------------------------------------------------------

First-Class Mail International Package

1 lb $10.76

2 lbs $17.64

3 lbs $24.52

4 lbs $31.40

Maximum length: 24 inches

Maximum length, + height, + thickness combined: 36 inches

Edited by Metallion

To me this sounds like you´re whining at people at PG that you dont have enough money in your wallet. This is not the first time you ask a question how can you come up cheap fretboard without any money. I seriously think that noone is going jump into that calculating thing as deep as you are. when it comes to shipping costs. So you should know the best what is best option for you.

Good alternative for building guitars is NOT to build them. saves money, keeps your lungs in good condition , saves the trees, etc...