1pc Cherry Body Blanks ($69 Includes Shipping)

Doeringer

Not hardly, been in business for 6 years and have grown every year. Hard to do that if you stiff customers, especially the ones that visit the same boards that I do.

I hate to say it... but i had ordered truss rods from you for a long time... then randomly, i did not receive my truss rods... was about 3 weeks, and i messaged you, thru ebay, email, and even facebook about them... you never replied once... but you responded when i messaged you about something else... i had to file a paypal claim to get my money back.

Considering the 103 feedbacks in 6 years you have a very very small ebay business. Seems like your feedback is good not sure how that fitsinto the customer service problem you seem to have or had. I mean two people on this forum who have been burned is a pretty big number.

I mean two people on this forum who have been burned is a pretty big number.

Make that 3. I bought a black limba body blank from him. A month after ordering i still hadn't heard received the wood and he never responded to my attempts at contacting him. I was eventually able to get my money back through paypal, but only after quite a bit of work.

Edited by Tremmy