1994 Lefty Fender American Standard Strat

dmsean

Well I'm looking to trade my strat for another lefty guitar. There is nothing wrong with it I just never really connected with this guitar. I've changed out the pick up with GFS Cool Rails and changed the Pickgard the a red pearl but still have the original parts that will come with it it also has the OHSC. I bought this guitar new from GC in jan 95 I don't know how to post a pic here so if your interested shoot me an email

:D:D

I donĀ“t think anyone can contact you through pm, since you have less than 25 posts. I seem to remember that was the minimun for pming.

Thanks for the info do you know if I can put contact info?

You can put an email address on here, using this method: fred (at) bingo.com

That way, it won't get picked up by any spambots :D

So exactly when did Fender American Standard Strats become worthless piece of crap? My god I've been trying to trade this thing for a few month now and nothing. It's not like I'm trying to get a 58 gibson out of it But I'm not going to trade for a piece of crap for it either. Sorry I just needed to get that out anyway it's still available if anyone is interested. I'd like a LEFTY guitar, bass, or who knows. I perfer Hollow bodies, & Acoustics, or humbucker equiped. but I would just like this guitar to get used and appreciated.