Waterfall Bubinga Cicada Guitar Build Progress

The Coupes put on a great show. You cannot NOT have a good time! The whole place and everyone in it was having a BLAST!

Very nice to get to see it and hear it played. The sound clips are good, but with technology, you can make a 2x4 with a neck on it sound good. Seeing it in action was way better IMO.

I'm really surprised you use a cnc to carve your bodies.they seem very home-made. Maybe its the design, I'm not sure.....but you really seem to have found a niche that works for you.

Hey ,who knows? maybe it'll blow wide open and everybody will want one soon ! :D

Thanks. I want them to have that kind of home-made vibe or feel. It's kind of like our house. It has enough "luxury" in it, but you fit in it like a warm cottage... That is kind of what I want to capture in the guitars. I want them to be played, not just looked at.

Thanks. I want them to have that kind of home-made vibe or feel. It's kind of like our house. It has enough "luxury" in it, but you fit in it like a warm cottage... That is kind of what I want to capture in the guitars. I want them to be played, not just looked at.

Well then, Mission Accomplished, sir. :D

Well done.

Thanks!

Just had the player over to the house to return his Tele all set up (the one that played like a truck)... While he was here, I let him play my entire herd... He is completely at a loss as to why I am not selling well... His problem after playing them all is that now he's, according to his own words, confused because he loves every one of them for different reasons... He loved every setup (including on his), and tells me that I have to be the best kept secret in town... I, after thanking him of course, told him that when you are paycheck-to-paycheck and have no... and I do mean mo money for promoting, it's easy to be a secret! He's vowed to do all he can to change that, and I believe him. It was a good day at the RockBeach household! :D