Diamond Plate Alum Iceman Full Body Covers&strat Pickguards

mcadams

My link I have 2 iceman diamond plate front of body covers or pickguards if you like.They are cnc machined from a large sheet of polished plate.They have 1 humbucker cut out in bridge position,and holes for tune o matic and stop tailpiece.Also have 4 single humbucker strat pick guards.Ibanez is 100$ each Strats are 30$ each.Shipping will be whatever the postoffice or ups charges.If you want one I will find out the cost to you.Thanks Dave ..I put one on my iceman but I had mine anodized blue WAY COOL! Edited by mcadams

if you get a photobucket account (or similar picture hosting website) you can upload the pictures there. then click on the button with a picture of a tree above the message box and paste the picture link into the little box that pops up - this will add the picture to your new post.

if you get a photobucket account (or similar picture hosting website) you can upload the pictures there. then click on the button with a picture of a tree above the message box and paste the picture link into the little box that pops up - this will add the picture to your new post.

THANKS I HAVE A LINK TO SEE THE PICTURES NOW,CHECK IT OUT! DAVE.

5408868352_6bf68895d4.jpg

dont like flikr as it doesnt seem to make it as easy as photobucket

but when you are on a picture there is a button above which says 'share this' - then click on 'grab the html/bbcode' and you will see a http link that ends in .jpg between two img tags - thats the bit the forum needs to show the picture. photo-bucket just gives you this link with the tags, much easier!

if in doubt click the reply button below this post and you will see how i added your picture