Concerning Changing Tremolos

I recently bought a used Peavey Predator (strat copy) and was thinking about putting some different parts on it. One particular item was a 2 point tremolo instead of the existing vintage style trem.. I was curious about whether or not I could do this because of string spacing, on my guitar it seems to be 2 1/8". With that tremolo I thought it might be neat to throw on these roller saddles I found - This is where I came up with this concern, because at least for these saddles alone in the description they have said that the spacing must be at least 2 3/16". Another thing I might add is that I already have a Fender LSR roller nut to install on the guitar as well. Between these 3 parts, is it likely that I'll be able to get it right?

I recently bought a used Peavey Predator (strat copy) and was thinking about putting some different parts on it. One particular item was a 2 point tremolo instead of the existing vintage style trem.. I was curious about whether or not I could do this because of string spacing, on my guitar it seems to be 2 1/8". With that tremolo I thought it might be neat to throw on these roller saddles I found - This is where I came up with this concern, because at least for these saddles alone in the description they have said that the spacing must be at least 2 3/16". Another thing I might add is that I already have a Fender LSR roller nut to install on the guitar as well. Between these 3 parts, is it likely that I'll be able to get it right?

The difference between 2 1/8 and 2 3/16 is so slight, it shouldn't cause a problem as long as the saddles will fit on the bridge you intend using. The strings will be marginally closer to the edge of the fretboard at the body end, but only by the tiniest amount. I suggest you go ahead and do it. Don't forget that to fit the LSR roller nut, you need to cut the fretboard a little closer to the first fret to maintain the correct intonation :D