Looking for blueprints of RG or JEM with AANJ

About the best I could do to help you would be to trace around an actual body, maybe one of the CAD guru's will come up with something soon that I can put in the download section :D

That's a good idea, the only problem is that I don't have any CAD software to use a CAD drawing. Do I need one, or are the drawings just drawings? Could I use some demo software to make a print out if not?

Oh, and would there be any copyright issues with making measured drawings and plans freely available?

Guest AlexVDL
About the best I could do to help you would be to trace around an actual body, maybe one of the CAD guru's will come up with something soon that I can put in the download section :D

Ahh dammit... still haven't got time to actually finish the bodies. I still haven't managed to get the holes for the neck screws right.... B)

Will be working on that this weekend!

:D

Please, it will be helpful if you do so and send a scaned image to me ---> "j a b e l a r d o @ c a n t v . n e t"

B)

Oh, and would there be any copyright issues with making measured drawings and plans freely available?

All plan's are freely available through the patent office, it's what you use them for that can be of issue.

If your going to make a production guitar for sale to the public your barkin up the wrong tree and liable for lawsuit.

If your making it for yourself your perfectly safe.

Alas, I haven't had a scanner since 99'

• 3 weeks later...