My Second Build Sc (finished)

some really nice detail work - but i am less sure about some of the design choices, like that headstock with a massive butterfly inlay. Both elements on there own are great.

the colour is superb

edit: actually the more i look the more i like the juxtaposition of those two features

Looks fantastic. The finish looks really nice, and I like the design (although the butterfly seems a tad out of place for me). Great looking inlay, I love the soundholes and the somewhat understated one piece top. I wish my second was anywhere as nice as that, maybe at number 6 or so...

I'm a little surprised at the lack of comments.

I think it's really nice,it's just that everything looks so professional that I just don't have much to comment on.The butterfly inlay is a personal choice and is well executed,and I try never to say anything about a personal choice on a guitar,because he isn't making it for me.

I know how tough it is to get a good looking sculpted heel on a SC,so kudos.

You tends to get more comments around here when something sucks..so a lack of comments can be a good thing.Everyone is a wannabe critic :D

Excellent work. As Wes said, the heel looks amazing. I like your binding job and the headstock shape. I'm not sure I associate the word 'brutal' with a butterfly, but your inlays look great.

What is the thing between the bridge and the tailpiece? I've never seen a piezo in person.

Also, Please tell us more about your finishing schedule. The gloss front with matte back is very tasteful.

Thanx to all of You, guys! I'm really pleased to read so nice comments

immortalx, I don't want to sell this guitar for some reasons, but I can build a copy or make it with features suitable to You

wisdom727, it's a piezo wire and I put it into a string ferrule. finishing is standard and simple on top (stain, nitro sealer, 2 or 3 coats of tinted laquer and nitro top coats), but back is oiled.

peterbrown, something in Tele style

Osorio, maybe I should try :D)))

p.s. sorry, english is not my best