Towner Vibrato Retrofit Kit

That is a neat little product,but you might mention in the install video that the bigsby still has to be screwed on to the end of the guitar at the strap button,and that you need a roller TOM(which,admittedly,anyone familiar with a bigsby should know)..I did see that you did mention the roller bridge on the page though..you don't really have individual string tension adjustment though...just tightening down one end more than the other doesn't really equal "individual"..not being critical,it would just be nice to see an ad on a site that shows the best way to get the most stability out of the product without any stretching of the facts.

I was reading through the bigsby installation instructions(at bigsby's site)and I was surprised to see no mention of a roller TOM being recommended.

@westhemann:

Thank you for your criticism, it is well received. The kit does not allow for individual string tension and it does not say anywhere that the kit does. it does allow for "variable" string tensions per the height adjustment of the studs.

I have had 3 of my kits installed, recently, on Gibson Les Paul guitars without the roller bridge. And it seems that it is a success and the roller bridge is not necessary! This is exciting because I was concerned the drag on the strings when activating the vibrato would break the strings... See my facebook page for pictures of the Les Paul guitars with the kit installed.