Entry for December 2019's Guitar Of The Month is open - ENTER HERE!

Prostheta

Saw This On Our Bank's Website :-)

Ok, so a lot of us know how much work making a neck like that is, plus all the other custom doo dads. It's hard to imagine going through all that only to make it look like another strat... :D

It's an obvious Photoshop job, but credit where credit is due (no joke intended) to our bank! Har har har. Only in Finland.

LOL... I didn't actually give it more than a quick glance... Photoshop makes a lot more sense. :D

I loved it for the simple fact that here in Finland, your average "corporate" graphics artist would have the freedom and guitar knowledge to make such an obvious joke. Everybody has several strings to their bows, to use a phrase in line with this joke. My friend Paul (Irish) was approached by a random drunken fellow in a bar, who proceeded to give him a CD for no reason other than he was a random drunken guy. Turned out he was a very accomplished and widely known blues guitarist around Finland.

Hold on, I just read the cover. :D

Edited by Prostheta

That's slick, but what does it say on that site? I reckon it's something along the lines of "our credit helps you get that little bit more worth from your money"...if not, I copyright the idea right now :-)

On a related note, I suppose Tosin Abasi just contacted Ibanez to make him one like this ;-)

so long

Andreas aka Ace