Jaden Rose Guitars - Workshop Diary

Chaps,

just started a new workshop diary thing which I have to admit was inspired by Ben at Crimson Guitars.

its a great way to put a full stop at the end of your working day because if you are like me, I can often work through the night :D

so, usually updated every day, the workshop diary: http://www.jadenroseguitars.com/category/diary/

enjoy.

J.

haha, thanks man.

wondering if it will raise any interesting questions on techniques. Like nmost of us Ive never worked with another luthier and this is as close as it gets to looking over my shoulder.. all comments are welcome.

J.

Akk! I knew I couldn't be the only one for long.. seriously though I used to do the diary every night but it ended up taking over my life!! I now update the full Crimson Guitars workshop diary once or twice a week and for the people who want the daily experience I load the photo's up to twitter, facebook etc throughout the day.. I couldn't live without my smartphone! Have fun with it all.. and get some sleep! :D

ahh, the smartphone is awesome !

I use it to take a quick snapshot and e-mail it straight to the customer.

I will be careful of the diary taking over my life :D like i said above, I use it as a landmark to end the working day otherwise things get out of hand.

J.