"prophet" Design License

I posted a while back that I licensed a few designs to Oktober Guitars for import production. The main design was the U-235. This is another design called the "Prophet". There will actually be two ver of this neck thru design.

The "Prophet" will be a 2 hum model in pearl white with a TOM bridge, gold hardware & a maple FB.

The opposite will be the "False Prophet". It will be a one hum model in pearl black with a floyd, silver (or possibly black) hardware & an ebony board.

The design got good marks overall in a focus group study that was done. Of course being a "pointy" guitar, the 15 to 24 age group gave it very good marks.

The idea is the price point will be low enough to entice buyers to get both :D

Here is the 3D model done in Rhino:

Prophet.jpg

Doug they are some mad modelling skills there brutha, I would love to do this sort of stuff but i just keep hitting a brickwall with it as I can't dedicate my time to sitting down and learning it LOL! As a novive CAD modeller what software would you say is the easiest to learn to do this ? obviously Rhino seems to be the main favourite amongst everyone but is there one much easier to learn ? any advice would be greatly appreciated :D

Lookin good doug. I thik this thing would make a prety cool bass aswell, Something about it just screams 5 string bass to me.

the modeling is excellent. Im just getting my head around Rhino, starting to kinda get the hang of it. Its a realy good tool for developing new models.