Show us your CD

ProjectGuitar.com

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

My friends band Cylidian. Metal band. They talk about influences and all that there.

http://www.myspace.com/cylidian

and no, I kid you not, the drummers name is really Dave Lombardo lol. Have a listen and eventually they will be selling their cd online and adding more tracks.

-Jamie

• 2 months later...

It's December 1st, and the latest Christmas CD is ready. On this CD, my version of "We Three Kings" is played on the purple "Odd Boy" $150 project guitar. So, if you are interested in hearing that el cheapo rip through that Christmas classic, click on over to my webstore and put in your pre-order for "The Guitarist Collective : Santa's Little Helpers"

BellyJelly Music Store

I sell them at cost for the tiny price of $6.58 plus S&H. What a bargain!

Cover art...

xfront3.jpg

Merry Christmas!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

We don't have a CD yet but were working on it. Here's a link to some of our songs our name is "Balin' Twine"

http://www.unsignedbandweb.com/music/bands/447/

We are doing all the recording our selves and you can tell but you can still hear what we're about. It's a Little deferent but thats what we want.

It's not actually my band, but I'm their Public Representative, I deal with merch sales, get the crowd riled up, and I'm amazing friends with all of these guys, I just got back from one of their concerts tonight, actually, it was their CD release, their first full length called "New Breed of Nothing" you can find us at the Seared Webpage It's metal. influences from guys like In Flames, to Opeth, we have three songs on the website, our site is down right now, so we're going through myspace right now, but we do indeed have three songs availiable for listening. If you're interested in a CD, (one of them new shnazzy full-lengths) just give me a PM, they're 8 bucks, I might be able to lower the deal for you, but I'll have to talk to people first, but 8 bucks is no bad price. enjoy, it's glorious!

Michael

• 2 months later...

This is us:

http://www.myspace.com/liminalrock

We've got a launch this Friday for the latest compilation album, and will be doing some fresh recordings for an EP later this year. Some of the songs have transformed slightly since these recordings ('Monday' is completely different now! I think that's on www.mp3.com.au though), would love to know what people think.

Cheers,

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hello, this happens to be my first post although I've observed this message board for quite a while.

My second album Follow up Treatment is available from a few places in the UK (you can see which ones, read reviews and of course listen at Devote Records ) but only CD BABY (lots more samples to hear) in America.

Not really many guitars on it, although I'm sure my custom 'guitarguitar' got on there somewhere.

It's DIY electro of sorts, enjoy!

Dan

• 4 weeks later...

Hey everyone!

just thought I'd let the forum members know about my new CD "Nebraska House". It's bluegrass/americana. So some songs are more acoustic than others. The CD is doing fairly well and people seem to really enjoy the material.

It's finally finished and it seemed like an eternity!

feel free to stream the CD and write a review of what you think about it.

http://cdbaby.com/cd/bryanclark2

Also if you want to hear straight bluegrass samplings, go here:

http://www.bryanclarkmusic.com/music.html

MY BLUEGRASS band Honeywagon has been on the Billboard Bluegrass chart for over 43 weeks. WE\e're #10 this week. The CD is Titles "Green Day, Blue Grass - a bluegrass tribute to Green Day". it's listed as Various Artists but we did 8 of the 14 tracks. links to that are also on my site!

Cheers,

Bryan

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

My band have just been together for about 6weeks now, we didnt even have a bass player till last week too. We dont have a CD yet but were working on a extended EP. We just played our first ever gig on friday night and the crowd seemed to like us.

Listen to some of our stuff at The Amplitude on Bebo or The Amplitude on Myspace

tell me what you think :D

Edited by Marzocchi705

• 1 month later...

It is with great pleasure that I announce the release of "Universe", my solo debut album.

UniverseFrontCover.jpg

It's been a long time coming and I'm very happy with the way it has turned out!

This "Internet" album was recorded using Cubase SX3 in 2 home studios on opposite sides of the globe(Bulgaria and Kansas, USA) - was mixed in Bulgaria and mastered in another home studio in Columbus, OH.

You can check out samples of all the tracks, including 2 full-length songs available for free download, at My Webpage

Also, check out a short video of the introductory song here...

Video

My Space

Thanks again and let me know what you think!

Regards

Dimi

:D

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Sublimarine

front.gif

We have eight records. Links off the discography and download tabs.

All our music is free to download. I think selling music is stealing from the consumer. I also believe that because I provide music for free on the internet, I should get music for free on the internet. QED.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...