Entry for September 2018's Guitar Of The Month is open!
ENTER HERE!

ProjectGuitar.com

Show us your CD

ok, no cd, not even in the works. just a myspace. some of the recordings are REALLY badly done (cubase continues to vex me).... especially agony and ecstacy.

anyway. have a listen and tell me what you think. my favourite songs are agony and ecstacy, and lunatic high. the rest i could take or leave.

www.myspace.com/maxbohemiasmusic

anyhoos....enjoy

i play [my sweet personally made] bass in Dostoevsky's Pistols. We're a gypsy punk band like Gogol Bordello. lots of crowd participation and whatnot.

open-mic-3-47.jpg

(that's me :D)

Our album is available free:

Notes From the Underground

it's mixed with too much bass, so be careful listening to it in the car (sounds sweet with most headphones, tho)

Click here scroll to the bottom of the page and listen to me tapping on "Plastic Woman"

Old compilation CD still available from Red Eye Records, so many years on the E list, and still loving it :D

I recently made a compilation of 18 songs from 4 of my CD's. If anyone wants to hear a song- PM me and give me your email address and I'll send a tune or two. It's all instrumental - Pop, Rock, Fusion, Jazz. MOR and Ballads. I've sent out 50 CD's lately -- I'll just send you one or two songs though- I don't want to over do it!!! Anyway that's all I know.

After only a minor* hiatus between albums, The Third Ending return with Three Word Title. 10 tracks of 4 blokes playing actual instruments, sounding very much exactly like that. Head on over to our website, iTunes, Amazon, Google Play, Bandcamp or whatever method of downloading you fancy (preferably legal), and check it out!

Our first self-titled album is also available if you're curious to hear what we sounded like 9 years earlier.

* - in geological time

On 11/2/2015 at 5:15 PM, Prostheta said:

An old one from a band I was in almost ten years ago....

Did you guys ever release anything officially?  I like this and if nothing else would like to get a dubbed copy unless the other two tracks you posted were the rest.

Not officially, no. Just CDs we sold at gigs. The band formed in the same year I moved city in the UK, and I joined as bassist when the original singer/bassist left. The first two EPs were the original lineup. I still have copies of course.

t is good stuff man regardless if it isn't you on the recordings.  Would still like to be able to get a copy even if all digital. always enjoy good music of any genre that moves me.

Are you in this or any of the other De Tonal State online videos? 

https://youtu.be/UuqmYpuon94

Edited by Bjorn218

Yeah, the Jolly Brewer vids. Funny night that one. I was meant to be playing my Thunderbird build that night, however on the first trip ferrying gear, I'd taken my stands and left the bird propped up against an amp at home. For whatever reason (cat, bad luck, etc) it fell over and got decapitated. I was forced to use my 5-string which had a slightly dodgy output jack at the time, hence the occasional annoyance when the signal cut out. Really embarrassing when you're gigging. The video you posted was after I'd left, maybe even when we'd moved to Finland.

PM sent with files.