Cnc Laser Cut Templates

iluvteles

Hi, I have for sale Strat and Tele routing templates. These are CNC laser cut using 9mm plywood.

They are modern spec i.e. 42.8mm nut width that fender are using now.

I can also get vintage spec if there are requests for it.

Price is £40 with free p&p to forum members otherwise its £5 p&p on ebay. £5 discount if you buy both sets.

There is 0.15mm clearance on the neck pocket to allow for finish thickness. if you dont want this just line the neckpocket template with tape.

Any questions just ask.

Payment by Paypal and postage to UK only.

PM me if interested.

Thanks

Lee

DSC_6411.jpg

DSC_6412.jpg

DSC_6414.jpg

DSC_6416.jpg

btw GBP to US Dollars right now is about $1.63=1 pound (sorry dont know where that symble is in the key board) thats accordind to yahoo currancy converter. thats about 65 bucks for each template.

just doing some math to see if it was worth having you ship to the us im actualy been needing a good set of strat temps and wanting a tele temp.

• 4 weeks later...

Just a quick update on the templates. I've had 2 new sets cut. Still Strat and tele although the teles are selling faster than the strats. I though it would be the other way round. Anyway the 1st set the neck pockets are now tight. The 2nd set the neck pocket is smaller than the neck by 0.15mm so you can sand the neck to fit.

PM me if anybody is interested.