Guitar Of The Month For September

75 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Without going into too much detail,I should say this month is more inspiring to me than most,because I just love guitars that are elegant in their simplicity,and for that reason I love the two I mentioned as well as the Imago Bane...I like wood p-orn to a certain degree,but these have no fancy pieces of figured wood,just plain,clear wood in the case of Madhattrs,and plain flat paint in the other two...Madhattrs really impresses me,because there is no way to hide scratches,gouges,bad wood joins,rough covers...anything...and I know black paint is hard to hide flaws in as well,and I can see not a single flaw in either one to take away from them.And believe me,I always look really really closely in the pics

Just really,really impressed..anyway,I don't want to sound like I am gushing :D

I agree, couldn't be more difficult. Definitely no Hell cat for me, though it's an absolutely fabulous build. I still don't understand why, but I simply hate the look of wood pickup covers and bridges except when very subtle. Sorry, can't help it (A). The others are all also very good looking. Best build would be Hell Cat. Yet I chose Imago Bane. No further thoughts behind the choice, all where lovely.

All stunners this month, and my fave was between Build #6 and Hellcat. I didn't particularly like the body shape of the Hellcat, but all the detail and the stunning timber pushed it just over the line for me after much vacillating between it and Madhattr's.

Well done everyone.

I went with the L5, just a really great looking guitar, nice and simple. A few rough spots, but they actually go well with it.

Madhattr's is absolutely perfect. I probably should have voted for it, but something about the L5 really got me.

A lot of good stuff going on with the Hellcat, but a couple things catch my eye~ the veneer on the back of the headstock looks pretty rough where it transitions into the neck. Also, I really don't care for the bridge at all, and have a hard time believing it intonates properly.

Decadentjohn's guitar is fantastic, but I really want to see a big CBS Fender headstock on it for some reason.

Well, I gave it to madhattr88. Really tough to choose though. I gave Hellcat a close second as the amount of detail work was phenomenal. It was the overall shape of build number 6 that closed the deal for me. It just flowed. Hat's off to all of the builders this month though... You all are just SICK GOOD!

I voted for the 38DC!

Absolutely flawless finish, beautiful logo on the headstock, lovely block inlays on the fingerboard, and best of all, I could see playing it!

While the Hellcat had some BEAUTIFUL wood, I did see a lot of mistakes in almost all areas of the instrument... From a 10ft viewpoint, absolutely stunning though.

I will say that this month had some amazing guitars in it! You should all be proud of yourselves :D