Anyone Know About This Amp?

Dirge for november

Hey Guys,

I bought this solid state amp for the ridiculous price of 17,50 euros. It has pre gain, post gain, high and low tone controls and a master reverb that doesn't produce any reverb.

Clean sounds surprisingly fine. Dirt expectedly bad. It's a dutch amplifier by the way. Here's a pic:

Novanex.jpg

I'm just wondering if anybody knows anything about this amp as when I enter the brand name + model in google it turns up exactly zero hits. Searches on the brandname does find some mostly useless pages.

http://fr.audiofanzine.com/combo-guitare/novanex/Playmate-P20/

http://fr.audiofanzine.com/combo-guitare/novanex/p30/

I imagine the R stands for reverb.I don't read whatever language that is,so I don't know if anything useful is there,but it seems to have some links

I did find these! Thanks though. I used translate but there wasn't a whole lot of info.

BTW, the P20 looks a lot more like mine. I'm guessing the playmate prefix is important somehow haha.

Edited by Dirge for november

..... Dirt expectedly bad.

Got to ask, why did you buy it? :D

I couldn't test it there, and it was made in Holland of a brand I never heard of. Price tag 17,50. Who wouldn't? Might be an unknown gem. Besides, the clean is miraculously decent! Can't wait to try this through a good cabinet. And even if it would have sucked more, I would be happy with it because it's old and funny! Think of it as those 60' era Japanese guitars in the other topic. Although I must say, those clearly beat this in coolness haha...