Hi!

I'm Tom, from the North-West England area, Been playing guitar for about seven months now, Currently equipped with a Epiphone Les Paul Special II, medicore but hey, it's a guitar! Been looking at how guitars are built since before I got mine, and stumbled upon warmoth, and... well.. I was hooked. Over the past few months I've designed my dream Stratocaster, Plenty of goodies built in, which I will probably discuss with you guys later on, Very excited to hear the views of a professional community such as yourselves! Looking forward to asking a few silly questions and hopefully being able to become a part of the community!

Cheers,

Tom

Welcome Tom! And if you ever decide to build from raw lumber, we can help you there too.

Thanks! While I would love to, building a Spalted maple drop top may be sligtly past my abilities :D Thanks though, may look into it the closer I get! :D

Where in the north-west? There are plenty of English builders lurking around here also.

Around the Blackpool area, and excellent, good to know I'm not alone!

Thanks for all the welcomes guys, Can't wait to start discussing some ideas with you all! Sustainers, Killswitches, Spalted Maple on Mahogany, Ghost pickups, the list goes on!

Cheers,

Tom

Edited by Pritchy96

Welcome to PG Pritchy, from another UK resident, originally a Cheshire Cat, but 53 years in places like Cornwall, Devon, South Wales, the home counties, and the last 13 years in Cheltenham has put paid to any northern accent I had :D

Here you will find plenty of information, humour, and incredible talent, but that's enough about me :D

I like how this thread is quickly becoming a focus group on sharing the pain of being English.

B) Group hug. :P

*Returns hug* Haha, seriously though, England isn't THAT bad... B)

Welcome to PG Pritchy, from another UK resident, originally a Cheshire Cat, but 53 years in places like Cornwall, Devon, South Wales, the home counties, and the last 13 years in Cheltenham has put paid to any northern accent I had :D

Here you will find plenty of information, humour, and incredible talent, but that's enough about me :D

Haha, I love this place already!

Edited by Pritchy96

The government is the fault of the electorate. It just continually oscillates between the biggest and best financed traditonally-accepted bunches of liars. I would ban all three of the big parties, complete what Fawkes failed to manage. England has no real modern system of social welfare and the cost of living exceeds the the minimum wage unless people are willing to live in cramped overcrowded damp cold houses.

I can't continue. I have to run around our house kissing the underfloor heating, triple glazing and sacrificing a penguin to the awesome welfare system here. I would however appreciate a grounding pin on all of my wall sockets.

The government is the fault of the electorate. It just continually oscillates between the biggest and best financed traditonally-accepted bunches of liars. I would ban all three of the big parties, complete what Fawkes failed to manage. England has no real modern system of social welfare and the cost of living exceeds the the minimum wage unless people are willing to live in cramped overcrowded damp cold houses.

I can't continue. I have to run around our house kissing the underfloor heating, triple glazing and sacrificing a penguin to the awesome welfare system here. I would however appreciate a grounding pin on all of my wall sockets.

:DB):D