Battle Of The Runners Up For 2011

demonx

43 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Heres the other voting poll that was mentioned in the other thread.

It's the battle of the runners up! Kind of like a second chance draw for all the guitars of 2011 that were close, but didn't quite make it.

JAN: Ali Kat - The Ali Kat Rockabilly Kustom

1.JPG

FEB 1: bigdguitars - LPDC

FullFront.jpg

FEB 2: chile - moro

DSC_2205big.jpg

MAR: Scatter Lee - Custom Jr. Special

DSC09580.jpg

APR: madhattr88 - Rinker Guitars - "R5"

IMG_3197.jpg

MAY: Metalhead28 - "Diathesis"

paul%201%20(Medium).jpg

Sorry to all the GOTM winners of last year...but i much prefer this line up of guitars to the winners poll! So many lookers in this bunch i don't actually think there would be a guitar i wouldn't want to play here! I went for madhats april guitar. Simple,stylish and looks like it would be a joy to play! So many other goodies though, ScottR, Metalheads, RAD's it was a tough choice.

Chad.

Some of the guitars in this poll only lost by a single vote...

In the time I spent going through the different voting polls through the year to get the picks for this, I saw some great guitars that I'd forgotten about.

Definitely a sweet walk down the memory lane or project guitar!

I remember saying it once now... and I'll say it again. Scatterlee... that guitar is the PERFECT incarnation of that model/idea. It's simple, yet full of mojo. My vote.

I'll agree, going through old GOTM threads is fun. I kinda wish on the main site you could not only look at the galleries of past GOTM winners, but hit a second link from the page to see ALL the pics from the thread (so multiples of the winner as well as all the other entrants). Also, it shouldn't just be a link to the thread cause sometimes people move on, links get broken, disappear, etc. This should be a repository on PG.

Chris

Sorry to all the GOTM winners of last year...but i much prefer this line up of guitars to the winners poll! So many lookers in this bunch i don't actually think there would be a guitar i wouldn't want to play here! I went for madhats april guitar. Simple,stylish and looks like it would be a joy to play! So many other goodies though, ScottR, Metalheads, RAD's it was a tough choice.

Chad.

+1

Dang it! Can't pick. SO MANY great guitars here.