#4 Has An F-hole

ScottR

• 2 weeks later...

So.........last weekend I considered this build done and took a boatload of pics hoping to get a few worth posting as a closing.....complete......holy crap it's finally done post. Unforeseen circumstances called me out of town, so i didn't get them edited and posted........till now. And like a woman, I had a hard time choosing what to keep and what to delete. I got rid of about half of them, and probably should have gotten rid of half of what was left.......but screw it--click through quickly if it's boring.

IMG_1814.JPG

IMG_1815.JPG

IMG_1816.JPG

IMG_1820.JPG

SR

• Like 1

Looks great!

I actually like the look of the back more than the front - although the front looks good!

Congrats!

Thanks DX. My buddy Hook (Skullsessions) has been making similar noises for a couple of months now....only in satin. I'll keep that thought for future builds.

I see I forgot to comment on the shot that shows the claw marks. That's pretty much the only way they can be seen now: looking straight down at them from up close.

SR

Man. I call spam on that -_-

Yeah.....I do feel a bit guilty about all the pics. The set before this was never intended to be the final set....and Muzz called me on the control cavity cover. It's not done till you get a cover on it, says he. Everyone always moar pics! So I put up moar pics. What the hell, it was a fun build and I'm happy with it. I got me a nice guitar and sharing is at least half the fun. :rolleyes:

The rest of you....thanks for the kind words.

Paulie, thanks for your encouragement all thoughout my last couple of builds. Let me know when you need someone to polish your frets. I'm ready to quit my day job and move to Dublin. :)

SR

Man. I call spam on that -_-

Yeah.....I do feel a bit guilty about all the pics. The set before this was never intended to be the final set....and Muzz called me on the control cavity cover. It's not done till you get a cover on it, says he. Everyone always moar pics! So I put up moar pics. What the hell, it was a fun build and I'm happy with it. I got me a nice guitar and sharing is at least half the fun. :rolleyes:

The rest of you....thanks for the kind words.

Paulie, thanks for your encouragement all thoughout my last couple of builds. Let me know when you need someone to polish your frets. I'm ready to quit my day job and move to Dublin. :)

SR

ha ha ha ha. No problems man.

But seriously, this gitir came out great. Just a pity we have to wait for the next build now.

IMG_1858.jpg

This new forum upgrade sure makes overindulgence easy.

SR

Lol at the photographer's pose :lol: I think you went out on a limb with the originality of the design here and it paid off big time. I get the impression you are going to have a little rest from guitar building but I am looking forward to seeing what happens when the building urge hits you again :)

Thanks Mike and Mac. :)

Lol at the photographer's pose :lol: I think you went out on a limb with the originality of the design here and it paid off big time. I get the impression you are going to have a little rest from guitar building but I am looking forward to seeing what happens when the building urge hits you again :)

Thanks Muzz.

You've got to get down in the dirt to get those worm's eye views. :P The comment has been made that these aren't pictures of a guitar, but rather pictures of everything in front of the guitar. I 've got to admit I was shocked to see how many times I showed up in the shot. I sure didn't notice all the reflections in the viewfinder.

I'm still not sure if this is a picture of a guitar or if it's some sort of subliminal way to get us to look at your "package".

:killinme

It does have a carnival funhouse mirror thing going on.

SR