Entry for August 2020's Guitar Of The Month is open - ENTER HERE!

Sign in to follow this  
HuntinDoug

Cnc "roughnecks"

rnlogo.jpg

This is the last batch of this run of necks. They are the Beta version of the necks I will be offering on my site eventually. These are straight off the CNC and still have witness marks from the 1/2 ball nose end mill. The stepover was set at .025", so they are easily sanded out. They are a comfortable "C" shape with a small flat edge. The edge is easily removed with a scaper after the fretboard is glued on. All necks have a 13 degree headstock with voloute, and sport no scarf joint. The TR channel is milled out. Headstock thickness is approx .6". Again... these are not "turn key" necks, they will require some minor hand work.

Pic of the edge:

n13.jpg

Some of these have some very minor issues. All are easy fixes. Once again I am offering these here cheap. PayPal only. I prefer to ship to the lower 48 states on this batch. PM me with questions. If you decide you want one, post that it is sold. "First come, first served" :D

PRICING:

Any 1 neck = $40.00 + shipping

Any 2 necks = $35.00 each + shipping

Any 3 necks = $30.00 each + shipping

Buy 4 at $30.00 each, and I will throw in the Anigre neck as a freebie :D

RN 20 - 3 pice mahogany. Paint or stain grade.

rn20.jpg

RN 21 - This is the mate to rn 20. 3 pice mahogany. Paint or stain grade. Small tear out in tr cover channel. Easily fixed with a headplate.

rn21.jpg

RN 16 - 3 pice rock maple. Paint or stain grade. Small tear out in tr cover channel. Easily fixed with a headplate. Square heel.

rn16.jpg

RN 15 - 3 pice rock maple. This is the mate to rn 16. Paint grade. Small dark spot in the center. No void. Square heel.

rn15.jpg

RN 13 - 3 pice figured anigre with babinga pinstripes. Stain grade. Small bandsaw mark on the heel, easily sanded out.

rn13.jpg

OK Guys.... Sorry for the delay. :D Here is what I've got.

RN20 & RN21 are going to Lance.

RN13 & an unpictured Mahogany neck are going to Steve.

I'm guessing shipping for both of you guys will be about $12.00. I'll PM you the details tomorrow...

Thanks, Doug

Doug what are the taper dimensions of the neck where the board starts/stops?

These are set up for 1 3/4" nut width, 25 1/2" scale with a 2 1/16" string width at the bridge. You can use a 22 or 24 fret board. They are designed as a set neck, with 1 1/2" thick heel, but you can modify the heel to be a bolt on.