Thank You Alan Bennett, Our Souls Inc. And Kevin Layzell

Just a heads up and a BIG Thank You to Alan Bennett, Our Souls inc. and Kevin Layzell..........

I know it has been a tough time lately for everyone but these three members have made donations this year to help keep this froum and the website up and running...

Peace, Brian

Hi Guy's, First of all I'm not up against the rails but any help is appreciated. There are two Paypal address that you can send your donations too. Either Donate@projectguitar.com or My personal email address becalvert@hotmail.com

Somebody asked a little while ago how much it takes to keep Project Guitar.com going, the answer is simple, The main website is $19.95 a month and the forum runs $29.95 a month.

Personally it's worth it to me because I learn so much and when it comes to the forum I really do like a place to go that isn't filled with banners and ad's like all of the older places I used to (and sometimes still do) visit. They take forever to load just check out this one.

This forum was down for a little while last week due to a server issue which has been taken care of. The only other time in many years it was down was because I forgot to update my credit card info with the host. I have nothing but praise for them, they treat us like gods and if there is a problem they are on it.

The forum will go down again but only for a short time for upgrades to the software.