Singlecut Duet

IMG-1557.jpg

IMG-1671.jpg

Now whyinthehell didn't I think of that! That's just too simple of a solution. Now I gotta raid the scrap bin to make a jig.

Used to use my chop saw until I started using the radial arm saw.

Nice pictures of how you are doing things.

Looks like you use the chop saw to angle the heal of the neck? (or is that just an illusion)

Nice details. I'll be following this build. I like the second inlay, I also like that wherever you got them from supplied a template, that is rare!

You mean sticky paper on fretboard? All inlays are handcut by myself. It's jast one of my experiments how to transfer pattern on wood, but nothing can't beat up a good scribe.

Edited by brutal-lv

Wow, can't believe that I didn't spot this thread sooner. No better way to appear on the board eh?

BANG > build thread

I very much like the side marker bars and how your approach in general seems very pragmatic and thought out but not overcomplicated. Very very nice.

What was the Dremel base riding on as a reference guide for the side markers?

Wow, can't believe that I didn't spot this thread sooner. No better way to appear on the board eh?

BANG > build thread

I very much like the side marker bars and how your approach in general seems very pragmatic and thought out but not overcomplicated. Very very nice.

What was the Dremel base riding on as a reference guide for the side markers?

it was stewmac base