Entry for November 2018's Guitar Of The Month is now open!
ENTER HERE!

I am with crazygtr on this. The guitar is gorgeous but that hair in the pics of the amber one are driving me crazy!!!

Edited by maull

The only thing I hate is that facial hair is already growing in the second (amber) one. <_<

I am with crazygtr on this. The guitar is gorgeous but that hair in the pics of the amber one are driving me crazy!!!

me too...I want to kill a photographer

Edited by brutal-lv

The only thing I hate is that facial hair is already growing in the second (amber) one. <_<

me too...I want to kill a photographer

Zip up the original photos and email them to me. I can photoshop that annoying hair out of that pic in no time. Email is in my profile.

I just got it :D

The guitar is lovely, hair and all, what kind of bridge and stop bar is that?

I just got it :D

The guitar is lovely, hair and all, what kind of bridge and stop bar is that?

Gotoh 510

Yup.

If you do not get many responses to this, do not be alarmed. It does not mean this is not astoundingly beautiful; it means we have been struck speechless.

SR

• Like 1

I'm not really a lover of LP type body shapes, but the workmanship on that guitar is excellent :)