Fs: Mint Martin Om28V 175Th Anniversary Acoustic Guitar

elviskent

Martin OM28V 175th Anniversary Acoustic Guitar

Made in USA 2008, I bought it from a local dealer from new in Sep 2009

Come with its original Martin deluxe line TKL hard case, paperworks, and key for the case

No any dings or scratch on the body, no fret wear, deadly mint condition

Barely used, professionally stored in my musical instrument room, it is a gorgeous guitar

It is a Martin 175th Anniversary version, the wood material is better than the normal version.

Asking for £1800 ono, the new one cost now is more than £2700 in UK, this one could save you around one grand money. I am based in town of Liverpool

Any questions, please feel free to PM me.

or mail me at elviskent15@live.com

Specification:

The Martin OM28-V Vintage Reissue Acoustic Guitar has a silky sweet tone produced by a solid Sitka spruce top combined with narrow-waisted comfort and sumptuous appointments. Solid East Indian rosewood back and sides, bold herringbone top inlay, grained ivoroid binding and heel cap, HD zigzag back purfling, and a black ebony fretboard mark this one as a true luxury instrument.

Traditional scalloped 1/4" bracing, solid mahogany neck, modified V neck shape, traditional open-geared Gotoh nickel tuners with butterbean knobs, and a Corian nut make the guitar authentic and ready for years of serious use.