Gimme Some Input

John, I hate to say that is the most hideous combo of colors that even you have put together. I'm sorry but, baby **** yellow with graying purple is just frigging nasty. :) Really Dude, I know you must like Bananas based on the yellow of your PACMAN build :) but this one sucks.

You"re still my friend and only friends can be really honest. So there it is. IT SUCKS!!!!!

John I think it's time for an intervention. Your obsession with the color yellow is beyond the school bus.

MK

BTW we all still love ya! :)

MIKro - Then it's a good thing I made this for me and not you. ;) I don't really like buckeye burl on an ax, but others really go for it. To each their own.

Wess - I've always been amused that Green Lantern can handle cosmic-level threats, but a runaway taxi can take him out. Or better yet, load up a wiffle ball bat with sand and let an A.I.M. agent wear him out with it.

AIM-agent-bust-2pk.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

I finally got off my butt and sorted out the wiring on this thing. This thing is one of the 2-3 best guitars I've made, and one of the two best playing. They all sound different and are meant to do different things, so 'best sounding' isn't right, but it sounds pretty dang good! The PH/limba combo is nicely balanced.

RAD's pups are on the bright side, just like I asked for, but like always, they have a distinct clarity that I haven't heard in other pups. To be fair, I almost never buy high-end pups, so that may be part of it. What I really like about them is that even in full HB mode, they have a twangy bite to them.

I'll do the finishing touches and get some proper pics up soon.

I have to say this is the best guitar i have seen from you. Kudos.

Now, for my taste i'd change a few things. Bound ebony fretboard, only 2 humbuckers , and black hardware.

A version of it with a black tune o matic with stop tailpiece or string thru body would look killer.

Oh, and a Lakers logo hehehe.

Congrats man, you really have improved a lot.