Selling Neck And Body Blanks

bob123

Selling blanks to interested buyers, more catered to the people that don't have the tools to get blanks together easily, or people that don't like it. I will be creating some online business accounts to get this going. I have a large amount of wood available, and simply wont even begin to use it all... Prefer CONUS sales! Buyer will pay all shipping charges! PAY PAL, MONEY ORDER, CHECKS (American only!) accepted.

GUARANTEED NO VISIBLE GLUE JOINTS, ALL WOOD IS KILN DRIED BETWEEN 6-9% HUMIDITY

Mix and match availability, ask and you shall receive ->

Wood available for bodies ->

2 peice book matched curly figured ash, no single piece available

2 peice flamed maple (up to 1" thick) 2A-4A grade upon finishing.

Walnut 1.5" thick, usually 2 piece bodies/tops

crotch walnut figured, inquire for sizes

I.e. you want a flamed maple top on ash body, I cut it and shape to size you desire, can do up to 14"x25" on most pieces.

Neck blanks (will make sizes to what you desire, for 6, 7+ string necks) ->

flamed rock maple, 3A-5A

ARTIST GRADE + flame maple neck blank (long enough to do neck throughs, limited quanity available, no discount on these pieces due to their nature)

walnut

honey locust (great wood for necks and fretboards)

jatoba

tigerwood/goncalo alves

Can shape to any size you desire, 1-xxx peice necks.

I can make fretboards of the same woods, will be same price as neck, because you will be buying two at a time.

Pricing will be dependent entirely on woods used (thickness and length), and deep discounts for multiple purchases. Repeat buyers will receive discounts on future orders. I WILL price BELOW anyone else!

Simply respond here, or send me a private message if interested. Turn around time will be very quick, usually a day or two, shipped out the next business day after verification of straightness, strength, and clean lines.

Small sample of available woods (pieces are dry, with the exception of walnut) :

dscf0214j.jpg

dscf0210t.jpg

dscf0135fn.jpg

dscf0136iy.jpg

dscf0163i.jpg

Edited by bob123

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...