New Guy To The Forum

JL10W

Hello everyone,

I just wanted to formally introduce myself as the new guy. I was really impressed with this website, and I couldn't help but want to join the forum and learn from everyone since my newly discovered interest has been directed at tweaking my guitar.

I've only been playing for about a year and a half, and I'm still very much an amateur. Like I said before I've discovered an interest in modifying my guitar - i.e. installing new pickups, and replacing a new pickup toggle switch, plus re-soldering broken wires on a used bass I bought. I have a lot of questions, and I hope I can get some advice from anyone who is willing to give it. I'll do my best to put those questions in the appropriate areas topic wise too. So if I make any mistakes just let me know, and I'll do my best to follow the rules on here.

Some day I'd like to build a guitar from the ground up, but I'm at the baby step stage where I'm learning to tweak the one I have already. I could not believe some of the builds I saw on here. It's very inspiring to me, and I look forward to the day I can make one from scratch like some of you already have.

Either way I just wanted to say hi, and thanks for letting me join! :D

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...