If You Were To Buy A Guitar...

demonx

• 4 weeks later...

My buddy owns that VIK. I think its probably one of the best look guitars on the planet. He definitely does some incredible work. That said 9 strings is bananas to me xD

For my contribution, I have a DTM on order. But I wont see that for MONTHS, maybe next year even. His work has always inspired me, even as a kid.

d+_003.jpg

phoenix_rising_011.jpg

That said, if demon would ship to USA, Id love a 7 string set neck tele from him...

Edited by bob123

• 2 weeks later...

I've always had a hard-on for the SG. Ya like what ya like, right? I'd take an SG in heritage cherry with the big, double-sided pickguard and a Bigsby. Preferably an early 60's model.

If I could choose a bass as well, it'd be a Rickenbacker 4001 in black.

If there are some open slots for more guitars......

Westone Genesis II

Teisco Spectrum

70's BC Rich Mockingbird

custom job from David Myka or whatshisface in Australia (can't remember his name right now)

original Airline

original Danelectro

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Electric... Probably a Godin like an A6... If price were no object for an acoustic, definitely a Wingert.

• Like 1

• 8 months later...

New: GJ2; I've played a bunch of their guitars over the past couple of years as they've grown, and they're flat out fantastic. Either an Arete or a Zora model would be cool. Would also like an Ormsby multiscale some day. One of the Ken Parker archtops wouldn't be too bad, either. :)

Used: Any Jackson Rhoads made before 1985 with sharks, ebony, binding, and no freekin' Kahler. The old Rhoads models have something special about them; I've never picked up one that I wanted to put down. The Phil Collen Ibanez Destroyer was pretty sweet, but the Kahler would be a dealbreaker for me.

Sully

Edited by jsullysix

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 years later...